Thursday, December 25, 2014

A Cancer Survivor's Testimony

© Patricia Persons

A poem written by Pat Persons on September 29, 2011, in honor of those who are fighting cancer of any kind. You are an inspiration to us all and we pray that soon a cure will be found. Remember that God is a Promise Keeper who cannot lie...He promised to never leave you or forsake you.

If you believe in the Word of God
You'll know trials only make us strong
And in Christ anywhere you are in life
Is just where you belong

Take time to read the Book of Job
And you will plainly see
That God will never leave you alone
He's always been there for me

It's not what you are going through friend
It's how you stand the test
Just put your hands in the hands of God
And let Him do the rest

I go through life with a made up mind
I know God has my back
I'm not the one for a pity party now
I pray and get on the right track

I am a living testimony
For all the world to see
And I want the whole wide world to know
I have cancer.....cancer doesn't have me

No comments:

Post a Comment